Gigi Hadid Viral Pasta (Veganized)
Viral pasta recipes (and other amazing recipes in general) are an awesome thing that have been happening lately in the social world.
From Instagram to TikTok, these delicious dishes will pull you in and make you want to try them ASAP.
While it isn’t brand new anymore, the Gigi Hadid viral pasta is one that is still going around to this day.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that I may receive compensation if you click on a link. As an Amazon Associate, I do earn from qualifying purchases. All of this is at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for your support! ♡
The one way to make this even better?
Veganize it of course!
So that is what I’m going to show you today.
It is actually super easy to just swap some ingredients to make this vegan (like with most recipes honestly) so don’t worry at all.
What do you need to swap?
There are 3 ingredients in this recipe that you will need to swap.
It can definitely be tricky to find good options, but I already did that work for you.
The first is heavy cream. Now luckily we are living in a time where there is even store bought versions of this!
The kind I use for this is Silk’s non dairy heavy cream. It is delightful.
What else can you use?
Either canned coconut cream or vegan cashew cream!
Easy as can be.
The second thing that needs swapped is the parmesan cheese.
I can’t say enough that the best vegan parm cheese I’ve EVER FOUND is Follow Your Heart’s!
It is incredible and I completely reccomend.
It is a necessity in my kitchen now and I usually have one open and one backup to make sure I never run out.
Try it – you won’t regret it!
And lastly, we come to the butter.
My favorite, forever vegan butter is Country Crock’s plant butter.
Your vegan butter search will come to an end with this, trust me. It is absolutely delish.
All that being said, now it is time to get into the Gigi Hadid Viral Pasta recipe.
It really is so good, and easy to customize just how spicy you want it! (She does make it a “spicy” pasta)
Also keep in mind that some vegan meatballs or tenders are absolutely incredible to add to this.
Video coming soon!
Gigi Hadid Viral Pasta (Vegan, cheesy, creamy)
- Cooking oil (I use Canola)
- 1+ Clove Garlic
- 1/4 Onion (Chopped small)
- 1/4 Cup Tomato paste
- 1/2 Cup Vegan heavy cream (I use Silk's)
- 1 Tsp Red pepper flakes (More if desired)
- 1/2 LB/Package Pasta (Shells or Cavatappi are faves)
- 1+ Tbsp Vegan butter (Country Crock is fave)
- 1/4 Cup Pasta water
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Parmesan cheese (Follow Your Heart is fave)
- Prepare everything in advance; it goes fast.
- In a large skillet/pan, heat your oil (I used less than her, just a tablespoon or two) and add your garlic and onion. Cook until soft.
- Add the tomato paste and cook until darker/caramelized.
- Add your vegan heavy cream and red pepper flakes.
- Stir until combined nicely and lightly season with salt/pepper if desired. Then remove from heat.
- Add pasta, pasta water, and butter to the pan. Stir over medium heat until everything is melted together and saucy.
- Add the vegan parmesan cheese; stir again until a final taste test.
- If it is to your liking, it is ready to be served topped with more vegan parmesan cheese and sprinkled basil!
Shop the recipe:
Did you make it yet? Will it be added to your regular recipes?
Let us know below : )
Until next time,